Location: Hamburg/Frankfurt or Remote, Germany
Toluna empowers leading brands and agencies to conduct research without limits by unifying the best of technology, the best of research science, the best of global panel, and made-to-measure service to scale your business. Toluna is powered by 2500 employees worldwide, delivering critical insights in over 90 markets to over half of the Fortune 500. Harris Interactive is a Toluna Company, together we strive to push the field of market research toward a better tomorrow.
To strengthen our team in Germany, we are looking for an Associate Director specializing in Healthcare research. The role can be a hybrid role with some fixed days per week on-site and some weekdays in the home office. You will support and advise globally renowned Healthcare clients, from enquiry to recommended action on both tactical and strategic projects.
- Takes responsibility for shared revenue targets
- Leads the design and execution of research
- Understands and can work with advanced solutions to meet complex needs
- Provides added value consultancy for clients
- Conducts professional and authoritative presentations to clients
- Communicates confidently with clients about (their) business and sector issues
- Proactively works to improve efficiencies on project management within the team
- Oversees and takes the lead on projects to optimise quality and ensure excellence
- Ensures profitability is achieved
- Develops, coaches and motivates staff within the team
- Provides significant input into proposals and pitches
- Presents at external conferences and seminars
- Proactively works with the Marketing Department for the benefit of the team and accounts
- Provides input to team’s strategic direction
- Excellent understanding and experience of quantitative research
- Established Healtcare expertise
- Line management experience
- Proven ability to lead client meetings
- Digital & agile research experience
- Fluent English
- Integrity and Respect – We treat our colleagues, customers and partners as we would like to be treated.
- Success in Unity – We deliver results by working as a team with common goals.
- Smart Decisions in Action – We implement plans without delay and remain flexible to make changes as needed.
- Making things simple – We simplify complexity and make the complex easy to understand.
- Be bold – We welcome ideas big and small that challenge us and inspire change.
- Delight customers – We work tirelessly to exceed expectations and turn satisfaction into delight.
- Reward good work – We believe that performance is the reason for promotion. Do a good job and it will pay off.
What we offer:
At Toluna, you’ll find an exciting and multicultural workplace. We employ the best and brightest in our industry and are always looking for new talent to join our team. We are proud of our employees and offer competitive salaries, a wide range of benefits and the opportunity to advance your career in a truly global company.
- Attractive salary conditions & opportunities for further development
- A modern workplace in the heart of Hamburg/Frankfurt & home office flexibility
- International team and international clients
- Home office allowance
- Subsidy for the Germany ticket
- Leasing of company bicycle
- Allowance for company pension scheme
Toluna is an equal opportunities employer. We commit to keeping Toluna an inclusive, respectful, equal and diverse workplace. One small way we’re focused on moving ourselves – and the world- forward. With +40 million influencers across the globe, we look like you do, like the world does: made up of every ethnicity, social background, sexual orientation, religion, gender, age or ability.
Join our global team. We welcome big thinking and reward great work.