Toluna delivers real-time consumer insights at the speed of the on-demand economy. We do what no other insights company can. We combine innovative technology, award-winning research design, vertical expertise and a panel of over 30 million consumers.
Toluna is the parent company of Harris Interactive Europe and KuRunData. https://tolunacorporate.com
As Toluna enters its next phase of exciting growth we are looking for a dynamic and intelligent sales person to drive this next chapter. The employee could to join our team at our company locations in Frankfurt am Main or Hamburg as soon as possible. The role can be on-site, remote via home office or as a hybrid role. The successful candidate will be responsible for finding new enterprise clients as well as growing a handful of existing clients. You will be responsible in collaboration with an Enterprise Account Director for developing the enterprise relationship through understanding their business objectives, how they conduct their insights activities and driving adoption of Toluna’s best-in-class tech stack.
- Upscale business with current clients identifying new buying points and sales opportunities. The primary vertical to attack will be HealthCare & Financial Services industries
- New business: managing successfully accreditation process for a given Target Account List
- Deliver against team and individual revenue targets partnering with the Enterprise Account Director
- Develop and sustain long-lasting and high value relationships with prospects and customers
- Communicate the benefits of Toluna’s technology to potential customers
- Identify key customer needs and volume sales opportunities and write proposals that meet these needs
- Prioritize interaction with other key internal stakeholders including pre-sales, research and delivery to ensure the delight of our customers
- Ensure an accurate set of KPI’s is reported and met to drive sales activities
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of company products and solutions
- Collaborate with the marketing department to ensure that the company is reaching its target audience
- Inform product teams of possible product improvements and changes to ensure that company products meet future market needs
- Maintain awareness of competitors’ products to determine product features, benefits, shortfalls, and market success
- 5+ years of experience in new business sales in consultative B2B environments
- Successful track record selling technology solutions or high value market research programs to global enterprise accounts in HealthCare & Financial Services industries
- Ability to successfully work within a value-volume based sales strategy and methodology
- Experience in market research is a plus
- Ideally experience in selling enterprise software and yearly subscription to clients
Skills and Traits:
- Ability to work accurately in a fast-paced environment
- Charismatic and entrepreneurial approach to relationship building externally and internally
- Excellent communicator, including questioning, written and oral skills, who is able to articulate the Toluna value proposition
- Excellent, advanced written and verbal communication skills both in German and English
- Have a strong work ethic, demonstrate exceptional commercial and customer service skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team and multitask various projects
- High levels of attention to detail with a structured approach to new business
- Success-driven with the ability to be flexible and self-motivated
- Excellent inter-personal and inter-departmental skills
- Positive attitude with a solutions-based approach
- Growth mindset to continuously develop skills and knowledge including participating in Toluna training as required
What we offer:
At Toluna you will find an exciting and multicultural place to work. We employ the best and the brightest in our industry and we are always looking for rising stars to join our team. We are proud of our staff members and we offer competitive salaries, a wide range of benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organization.
Work in line with the Toluna Employee Values:
- Integrity & respect – We treat our colleagues, clients and partners how we want to be treated.
- Success in unity – We deliver results by working as a team with common goals.
- Smart decisions in action – We implement plans without delay and stay nimble to change on demand.
- Make it simple – We simplify complexity, making the complex easy to understand.
- Be bold – We welcome big and small ideas that challenge and inspire us to change.
- Delight customers – We work tirelessly to exceed expectations, turning satisfaction into delight.
- Reward great work – We believe performance is the reason for advancement. Do good work and good things come.
If you are interested, please send your complete application documents (including salary requirements and earliest possible starting date) and your consent to the processing of your personal data to Mr. Darius Dietrich:
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.