Location: Hamburg / Frankfurt
Toluna empowers leading brands and agencies to conduct research without limits by unifying the best of technology, the best of research science, the best of global panel, and made-to-measure service to scale your business.
Toluna is powered by 2500 employees worldwide, delivering critical insights in over 90 markets to over half of the Fortune 500. Together, we strive to push the field of market research toward a better tomorrow.
Your primary focus will be to deliver a great client experience by meeting clients strategic insights needs, either by supporting their DIY, ADIY, field and tab projects.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services. Partnering with clients to establish critical goals, key performance indicators and success measures while leading the client in achieving their goals
- Be an advocate for clients needs
- Be Toluna Start expert and proponent
- Responsible for initial end- client training and onboarding on the TS platform and processes
- Proactively contact & train clients on new products/enhancements
- Train clients/users on custom survey approach and Toluna Analytics
- On-going account support for end-clients using Toluna Start in ‘do it yourself’ or do it with you’ mode
- Adoption and championing of all platform based solutions
- Project Management on DIY, ADIY or Field and Tab
- Questionnaire optimization/logic review
- Routinely review client’s programming to ensure best practices are met and implemented
- Project Management:
- Programs surveys or work with SP to program surveys (according to agreed rules).
- Responsible for programming projects in a timely manner while keeping the client updated throughout the process.
- Ensures programming edits are implemented accurately and test link is checked before sending to client.
- Coordinates overall project activities.
- Updates client on progress at regular intervals and provide regular fieldwork updates to the client.
- Monitors data quality on ADIY projects: Perform data quality checks including regular review and removal of poor quality open ended responses.
- Administers/monitors fieldwork either fielded by you or fielded by the Field management team (according to agreed rules).
- Monitors account growth with goal of increasing credit spend and platform usage.
- Ensures timely communication with sales and client lead is being practiced, including Update on credit balance/spending trends, License status (upcoming expirations) and CS next steps for account.
- Throughout project life-cycle issues PCFs (Project change form) for any scope/cost creep.
- Closes project (UPS/MDC/Client Delivery).
Required skill set:
- A high Level of professionalism and integrity
- The ability to work in a very fast-paced environment
- Able to work independently
- Be proactive while multi-tasking & taking a hands-on approach with a can-do attitude
- Exceptional project management abilities, with a proven track record of successfully leading and managing multiple projects from start to finish at the same time
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate processes and ideas to a broad range of audiences, including clients and internal stakeholder
Integrity and respect. We treat our colleagues, clients and partners how we want to be treated.
Success in unity. We deliver results by working as a team with common goals.
Smart decisions in action. We implement plans without delay and stay nimble to change on demand.
Make it simple. We simplify complexity, making the complex easy to understand.
Be bold. We welcome big and small ideas that challenge and inspire us to change.
Delight customers. We work tirelessly to exceed expectations, turning satisfaction into delight.
Reward great work. We believe performance is the reason for advancement. Do good work and good things come.
What we offer:
At Toluna you will find an exciting and multicultural place to work. We employ the best and the brightest in our industry and we are always looking for rising stars to join our team. We are proud of our employees and offer competitive salaries, a wide range of benefits and the opportunity to advance your career in a truly global company.
- Attractive salary conditions & opportunities for further development.
- A modern workplace in the heart of Hamburg/Frankfurt & home office flexibility
- International team and international clients
- Home office allowance
- Subsidy for the Germany ticket
- Leasing of company bicycle
- Allowance for company pension scheme
Toluna is an equal opportunities employer. We commit to keeping Toluna an inclusive, respectful, equal, and diverse workplace. One small way we’re focused on moving ourselves – and the world- forward.
With +40 million influencers across the globe, we look like you do, like the world does: made up of every ethnicity, social background, sexual orientation, religion, gender, age, or ability.
Join our global team. We welcome big thinking and reward great work.