Harris Interactive is a full-service, digital consultative custom market research agency that combines sector expertise with award-winning research design. Harris Interactive is a Toluna company, and together with KuRunData we strive to push the field of market research toward a better tomorrow.
Toluna delivers real-time consumer insights at the speed of the on-demand economy. We do what no other insights company can. We combine innovative technology, award-winning research approaches, vertical expertise and a panel of over 30 million consumers.
Harris Interactive is seeking a dynamic Marketing Manager (m/f/d) with proven experience to implement and drive country marketing plans across both the Toluna and Harris Interactive brands, to support local needs in alignment with global strategy. Working closely with the regional Marketing Director, local senior stakeholders and other members of the global marketing team, you will be responsible for joined-up activities in the DACH region, in sync with quarterly and monthly global and local priorities.
- Driving, optimising and managing day-to-day marketing activities in priority focus areas, to ensure impact in line with KPIs.
- Liaising with senior local stakeholders to brief/guide on global plans and priorities, to ensure alignment between global and local activities that ‘ladder-up’.
- Management of local marketing budget, in conjunction with regional Marketing Director.
- Manage weekly/monthly/quarterly marketing calendar, updates and briefings for local teams/sales.
- Lead generation and CRM/retention campaigns that deliver on-target ROI (email, digital, print, events/webinars, social), including local execution/optimization of global campaigns.
- Coordinate and create local content and assets, through a combination of personal efforts and by working with wider local and global teams/initiatives
- Plan, coordinate and oversee in-person and digital/virtual events/webinars using local and global content.
- Ensure optimal use of digital marketing tools, website, CRM (SFDC & Pardot) and other martech/automation, with strong liaison and support from global operations/experts.
- Ensure/coordinate local website content and marketing/sales assets are complete, up-to-date and aligned with global priorities.
- Deliver quick and effective translations of ad/marketing/web copy (from English to local language), PR, sales materials etc – with expert MR language and Toluna/Harris solutions positioning, tone and local relevance – through a blend of personal capability and external partner support.
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of our industry, organisation/strategy, products/solutions and competitive landscape, to ensure effective positioning and communication of all activities.
- Extensive experience in a similar fast paced role/in a market research agency environment.
- Good understanding of the local market research industry, landscape and dynamics.
- Strong experience of translating market research advertising and web/marketing copy (from English to local language), for optimal fit with original copy/positioning/tone and local language/needs.
- Planning and managing coordinated campaigns for lead generation, including email, digital, social, webinars, events etc.
- Team working approach to content adaptation and creation for events, webinars, blogs, thought pieces etc.
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience of email and online marketing principles, tools and best practices, including Pardot and SFDC.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications and preferably experience with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop.
Skills and Traits
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related discipline (advertising communications or business development).
- The role will be based in the Hamburg office and you will be fluent (both verbal and written) in English.
- Quickly develop a good understanding of Toluna Group, in context.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills, able to set and adapt to shifting priorities and manage multiple competing deadlines – working under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Dynamic, proactive, results driven, personable, flexible, team player, with attention to detail.
- Able to interpret requests and problem solve quickly and autonomously.
- Growth mindset to continuously develop skills and knowledge including participating in Toluna training as required.
What we offer
- A permanent full-time contract.
- Competitive salaries and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organization.
- A modern workplace in the heart of Hamburg.
- An exciting and multicultural place to work with an international team.
Work in line with the Toluna Employee Values
- Integrity & respect - We treat our colleagues, clients and partners how we want to be treated.
- Success in unity - We deliver results by working as a team with common goals.
- Smart decisions in action - We implement plans without delay and stay nimble to change on demand.
- Make it simple - We simplify complexity, making the complex easy to understand.
- Be bold - We welcome big and small ideas that challenge and inspire us to change.
- Delight customers - We work tirelessly to exceed expectations, turning satisfaction into delight.
- Reward great work - We believe performance is the reason for advancement. Do good work and good things come.
Please send your complete application with your salary expectations and the possible starting date, preferably by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.