Location: Hamburg/Frankfurt or Remote, Germany
Toluna empowers leading brands and agencies to conduct research without limits by unifying the best of technology, the best of research science, the best of global panel, and made-to-measure service to scale your business.
Toluna is powered by 2500 employees worldwide, delivering critical insights in over 90 markets to over half of the Fortune 500. Harris Interactive is a Toluna company. Together, we strive to push the field of market research toward a better tomorrow.
About the role:
To strengthen our team in Germany, we are looking for a Research Executive or Senior Research Executive with energy and passion to work across a number of sectors and research approaches.
You will support globally renowned clients, from research design to delivery of insight – across both tactical and strategic projects. Our research practice supports clients with insight across fmcg, healthcare, automotive, technology, financial services and more.
You will work on questions relating to strategy, product development, marketing and sales for well-known customers across all industries and develop creative market research insight. You would work within a fun and dynamic team to support business growth by delivering excellent research support.
You will work within a team to support the implementation of local and international ad hoc or tracking studies and help advise our customers on the interpretation and implementation of the study results and develop long-term relationships.
- Supports the design and execution of research studies
- Understands how research can be used to answer client questions
- Provides added value insight for clients
- Contributes towards presentations to clients
- Communicates confidently with clients and internal stakeholders
- Research project management – from design to delivery
- Delivery quality and excellent research at every stage
- Works within allocated project budgets
- Works well within a team, supporting colleagues collaboratively as needed
- Embrace digital technologies to deliver agile insight
- Enthusiastic about innovative research.
- Some understanding and experience of quantitative research
- You may be a recent graduate or have a few years experience in a research agency or clientside
- Strong attention to detail & highly data literate
- Fluent in English & German (spoken & written)
- Keen to learn & contribute
- Strong communication style and personality who deals proactively with people, questions and ideas.
- You are just as enthusiastic about research methods, innovative approaches and complex questions as you are about working in an international environment.
Integrity and Respect – We treat our colleagues, customers and partners as we would like to be treated.
Success in Unity – We deliver results by working as a team with common goals.
Smart Decisions in Action – We implement plans without delay and remain flexible to make changes as needed.
Making things simple – We simplify complexity and make the complex easy to understand.
Be bold – We welcome ideas big and small that challenge us and inspire change.
Delight customers – We work tirelessly to exceed expectations and turn satisfaction into delight.
Reward good work – We believe that performance is the reason for promotion. Do a good job and it will pay off.
What we offer:
At Toluna, you’ll find an exciting and multicultural workplace. We employ the best and brightest in our industry and are always looking for new talent to join our team. We are proud of our employees and offer competitive salaries, a wide range of benefits and the opportunity to advance your career in a truly global company.
- Attractive salary conditions & opportunities for further development
- A modern workplace & home office flexibility
- International team and international clients
- Home office allowance
- Subsidy for the Germany ticket
- Leasing of company bicycle
- Allowance for company pension scheme
Toluna is an equal opportunities employer. We commit to keeping Toluna an inclusive, respectful, equal and diverse workplace. One small way we’re focused on moving ourselves – and the world- forward.
With +40 million influencers across the globe, we look like you do, like the world does: made up of every ethnicity, social background, sexual orientation, religion, gender, age or ability.
Join our global team. We welcome big thinking and reward great work.