Toluna delivers real-time consumer insights at the speed of the on-demand economy. We do what no other insights company can. We combine innovative technology, award-winning research design, vertical expertise and a panel of over 30 million consumers.
Toluna is the parent company of Harris Interactive Europe and KuRunData. https://tolunacorporate.com/
As Toluna enters its next phase of exciting growth we are looking for a dynamic and intelligent person to support the sales drive in this next chapter. The new employee can join our team at our company locations in Frankfurt am Main or Hamburg as soon as possible. The role can be on-site, remote via home office or as a hybrid role. The successful candidate will work with a number of account owners and support them in the growth of existing and winning of new clients. Toluna works with a world class client base and this is a great opportunity to gain experience of working with some of the world’s leading brands to support them in how they gather and use consumer insights.
- Build good customer relationships, offering contributions that add value to their business
- Understand the briefing of projects of customers/potential customers
- Create and evaluate the feasibility of projects as well as create bids (quotations)
- Send proposals/quotations to customers and potential customers
- Track quotations and convert them into projects
- Track project billing
- Provide demonstrations of our Digital Platform to customers/potential customers
- Prioritize interaction with other important internal departments, including pre-sales, research, and delivery, to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensure that an accurate set of KPIs is reported and fulfilled to direct sales activities
- Develop and maintain a deep knowledge of the company’s products and solutions
- Maintain knowledge of competitors’ products to determine the characteristics benefits and deficiencies of the products as well as market success
- 3+ years of experience in market research (in a sales customer support role)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in advanced CRM tool applications, such as Salesforce.com
- Advanced English and German level
Skills and Traits
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with the need to effectively prioritize tasks to react in time to customer demands
- Excellent communicator, including questioning, written and oral skills, who is able to articulate the Toluna value proposition
- Ability to work independently and in a team working on multiple projects and activities simultaneously
- High levels of attention to detail with a structured approach to account management
- Success-oriented with the ability to be flexible and self-motivated
- Excellent interpersonal and interdepartmental skills
- Positive attitude with a solution-based approach
- Charismatic and entrepreneurial approach to relationship building internally and externally
- Success-driven with the ability to be flexible and self-motivated
- Positive attitude with a solutions-based approach
- Growth mindset to continuously develop skills and knowledge including participating in Toluna training as required
What we offer
At Toluna you will find an exciting and multicultural place to work. We employ the best and the brightest in our industry and we are always looking for rising stars to join our team. We are proud of our staff members and we offer competitive salaries, a wide range of benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organization.
Work in line with the Toluna Employee Values
- Integrity & respect – We treat our colleagues, clients and partners how we want to be treated.
- Success in unity – We deliver results by working as a team with common goals.
- Smart decisions in action – We implement plans without delay and stay nimble to change on demand.
- Make it simple – We simplify complexity, making the complex easy to understand.
- Be bold – We welcome big and small ideas that challenge and inspire us to change.
- Delight customers – We work tirelessly to exceed expectations, turning satisfaction into delight.
- Reward great work – We believe performance is the reason for advancement. Do good work and good things come.
If you are interested, please send your complete application documents (including salary requirements and earliest possible starting date) and your consent to the processing of your personal data to Mr. Darius Dietrich:
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.